- 10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Elective with aggregate of 50% marks from recognized board under ISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/ SSCE/ HSCE or other equivalent Board.
Age Limit: – The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought. Maximum Age Limit is 35 Years. Candidate must be medically fit.
Duration: – 4 Years (8 Semester)
Affiliation: – Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh & Recognized by Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi & U.P. Nurses & Midwives Council, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
B.Sc. Nursing is the four year undergraduate course in Nursing has been designed to completely train and qualify the students to deal with various aspects with utmost professionalism and care. Here are some of the aims of B.Sc. Nursing:
- B.Sc. in Nursing will train and produce nurses with the ability to critically think and be clear while also being caring, well-disciplined and assertive, responding to the dynamic needs of the industry, the healthcare delivery system as well as the society.
- The programme will train the students to take up decisions on their own in different nursing situations, all within the scope of the field. It will also train them to protect the rights of the patients and groups included.
- The programme will further train the students to take up research initiatives in Nursing as well as apply an evidence-based form of practice.
Prakash Institute of Physiotherapy, Rehabilitation & Allied Medical Sciences, Greater Noida has affiliations with major Government and Private Super Specialty Hospitals situated in Delhi-NCR Region. This clinical training ground gives each and every student invaluable experiential learning, a critical complement to classroom study. In addition, our clinical experiences allow students while they are learning, to actively contribute to the health of individuals and community. The students are exposed to the hospitals of rural areas and urban areas as prescribed by INC Syllabus and U.P. State Nursing Council.
- Prakash Hospital, D-12, 12A, Sec – 33, Noida (Parent Hospital)
- Shri Krishna Life Line Hospital, Greater Noida.
- District Govt. Hospital, Noida
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Super Specialty Hospital, Noida.
- VIMHANS Hospital, Nehru Nagar, New Delhi.
- IHBAS Hospital, Dilshad Garden, New Delhi.
- Navin Hospital, Greater Noida.
- Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi.
- ESIC Hospital, Noida
- ALL CHC & PHC Hospitals in Gautam Buddh Nagar District.
Career Options and Job Prospects:
The Nursing industry has been growing rapidly and the career opportunities in the field have been growing side by side. In India, students who are successfully able to clear all subjects under the B.Sc. Nursing programme are eligible for a career in the field of nursing. However, pursuing a career is not the only way forward, as graduates will also be able to pursue higher education and expand their career options as well. Check out some of the career options and job prospects available to you after you complete the programme.
- Nursing Assistant
- Home Care Nurse
- Ward Nurse
- Infection Control Nurse
- Nursing Tutor
- Nurse Manager
- Nursing Assistant Supervisor
- Nursing Educator or Tutor
- Junior Psychiatric Nurse