Prakash Institute of Physiotherapy, Rehabilitation & Allied Medical Sciences, Greater Noida has affiliations with major Government and Private Super Specialty Hospitals situated in Delhi-NCR Region. This clinical training ground gives each and every student invaluable experiential learning, a critical complement to classroom study. In addition, our clinical experiences allow students while they are learning, to actively contribute to the health of individuals and community. The students are exposed to the hospitals of rural areas and urban areas as prescribed by INC Syllabus and U.P. State Nursing Council.
- Prakash Hospital, D-12, 12A, Sec – 33, Noida (Parent Hospital)
- Shri Krishna Life Line Hospital, Greater Noida.
- District Govt. Hospital, Noida
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Super Specialty Hospital, Noida.
- VIMHANS Hospital, Nehru Nagar, New Delhi.
- IHBAS Hospital, Dilshad Garden, New Delhi.
- Navin Hospital, Greater Noida.
- Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi.
- ESIC Hospital, Noida
- ALL CHC & PHC Hospitals in Gautam Buddh Nagar District.
- NABH & NABL Accredited 100 bedded Super Specialty Parent Hospital.
- Transport Facility from Prakash Hospital, Noida to College Campus.
- On Campus Girls Hostel for Female Students.
- College Canteen
- Medical Facility
- Fully Equipped Nursing Labs.
- Physiotherapy Electro and Exercise therapy labs
- Lectures Halls with Audio Visual Aids.
- Auditorium/ Seminar Hall.
- Extensive Library
- Disability Free Campus.